It's estimated 3 out of 4 people will resolve in the next month to get healthier, lose weight or exercise more. But, of those only a small few will actually follow through with the resolution.
But, after training hundreds of clients I've found the following 5 "Truths" that make the difference in people who succeed in their resolution and those who give up after just a couple days or weeks.
1. People who succeed in their resolutions have a "failure is not an option" attitude!
2. People who succeed in their resolultions do not procrastinate.
3. People who succeed in their resolutions don't rush results and realize they take time.
4. People who succeed in their resolutions get moral support.
5. People who succeed in their resolutions realize there will be sacrifices in your eating habits.